Digidemat’s commercial team is looking for an easy-going, motivated and energetic colleague to join us in our mission to digitalise private companies, bringing them in the 21st century, without forgetting the public sector either.
Our open position would involve a combination of business development, focused on pure sales & marketing opportunities, in order to drive growth into our existing pipeline of potential customers and to help the team successfully close as many commercial opportunities as possible.
Digidemat is specialized in partnering with SaaS cloud software companies offering their products for all types of private companies.
We’re focused on Romania as it is our home base but we have clients in almost every Eastern European country so we’re looking at the global position.
In some more details, here’s what you will need to do:
- Market research and identifying potential new Sales opportunities;
- Assess these opportunities and touch base with the clients for the Eastern European market – social selling, recommendations, referrals from clients, other ways of reaching out to prospective clients;
- Prospecting daily to identify new companies to reach out to;
- Maintaining contact with Digidemat’s partners for various commercial opportunities;
- Identifying potential up-selling opportunities for existing clients;
- Support business opportunities brought by other members of the team;
- In-depth analysis of customer requirements and clear organisation of discussions to ensure a quick, successful closing of the business opportunity;
- Occasional customer support for signed clients, particularly on customer activation / customer on-boarding process and final user training;
What are we looking for?
- 1-2 years of selling experience at a minimum, preferably B2B
- English – advanced level
- University degree
- Expert level knowledge of the Office package
What are we looking for as a plus?
- Software / IT selling experience a major plus
- French knowledge
- Eastern Europe language knowledge – Turkish / Russian / other Eastern European language a major plus
What are we offering?
- Good salary package + benefits
- Regina Maria subscription
- Super cute office right in the middle of Bucharest with easy access to metro / car
- Work from Home policy, with flexibility as needed
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator